Monday, April 5, 2010

Hippity Hoppity

What a weekend!

P arrived late Thursday night. During his visit, we covered the Natural History Museum (and an Imax movie therein), different areas of Central Park (the turtle pond, Belvedere Castle, the Delacorte, the ramble, the mall, literary walk, etc.), Dinosaur Barbecue in Harlem, the top of the Empire State Building, The NY Public Library (where the original Winnie the Pooh and friends are housed!!), Easter brunch with my friends, and lots of good, quality hang time. It all went by too quickly, but was fun nonetheless.

It was the big "meet the family" weekend for P at Easter Brunch. He handled himself remarkably well. They can be a tough crowd! They themselves even commented later (to me) that he impressively held his own.

He's headed back home now, but soon it's my turn. I'm meeting his family for his birthday in a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: