Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring is Here

Spring is finally springing here in the city. Bulbs are poking out of the ground and it's been in the 40s and 50s. We've even had a couple of 70-degree days, but they're very rare at this point. It's been a nice level of rainy to kick things off. It's nice to wash all the crud from the air once and a while.

Work is work. We're busier than ever, but I enjoy being busy. If I didn't love the team with whom I work things would definitely be tougher.

I took a week off from a lot of things this past week. I went to work every day, but didn't go out one bit. To work and home again. I needed it. Life moves quickly here and, as much as I love it, sometimes need the world to spin without me for a little while. My spark fizzled. I'm now somewhat well-rested and ready for some hang time with friends tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow will be an early evening, though. I'm preparing for another full week with more than one deadline looming on the 10th, followed by Easter weekend.

I just went to Atlantic City a few weeks ago, but only for a long weekend. I think I need to take a real vacation soon.

No comments: