Sunday, April 20, 2008

Her Name Was Written on a Photograph

I've spent the past half hour or so sorting through some old photos. It's weird, but wonderful (in most cases) to stumble across captured moments you might have otherwise forgotten (and some outfits one might want to forget).

My new Blackberry has quickly earned the status of "Crackberry". My prior Blackberries were company-owned, not personal, so I never really customized much more than power settings, password and alerts. I hardly ever even looked at it unless I was on call, traveling (for biz) or in meetings. Having unlimited data usage in my hands could be dangerous ;) Thankfully, I'm not going too crazy, other than downloading a couple of useful tools and being far happier with texting than I was before I had a qwerty keyboard on my phone (no clue how my twin sisterchick was ever able to do so on a standard number pad... while not looking... and driving a car).

I now have Jamie Cullum in my head... never really a bad thing. Damn, talent sure is hot.

No comments: