Monday, April 21, 2008

Bird's Nest

I sent in my new lease today. After an appointment late this afternoon, I picked up a few new things for the place. Suddenly, I have the urge to nest. When I first moved in, I was hesitant to spend real money since I was unemployed. Then as enough time passed, I wanted to know if I'd be staying (I'm not under rent control). Now it's a matter of knowing what I want to replace (couch) and what I like (book cases).

I had a nice surprise package when I got home today. My wonderful twin sisterchick sent me my favorite tea (Hobee's!), house-made by my favorite little healthy spot where we chilled after many a long walk. It made my home even more homey :) Included was also a mug made for me, personalized and everything. I've heard twins have a psychic connection--- I just broke my favorite mug the other day! Perfect. Now, to go see about a boiling kettle...

No comments: