Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fitbit

My Fitbit finally arrived! Due to some production problems on their end, I've been waiting 4 long months. (Pardon the photo quality-- it was taken with my phone)


In the first two days since having one back in my clutches, I've already gone over my workout goals by a good third, burning off about 3000 calories a day. I had a lot of errands to run and the weather was nice, so I was able to get in quite a bit of walking. I do love being in a walking-friendly city.

I hit a small plateau in the weight loss for a couple of weeks, but luckily I finally broke it a few days ago. Hopefully, this will make it all even easier. I'm interested in the way it tracks sleep, as well. I'll be posting a much more thorough review when I've had some more time to assess its functionality and accuracy, etc.

No comments: