Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Day

Sometimes, when you're out for another ordinary day, it ends up being such a fun, wonderful time. For the most part, it was a normal Sunday-- church, brunch with friends, sometimes playing games all afternoon (especially if there's a perfect foursome for spades- that will usually cement brunch location), etc. This morning started out with meeting quickly at the Broadway Flea Market, to try the ticket raffle before heading downtown (I actually won 2 sets of tickets, which makes up for last year's zip- but either way, it's for charity). Out of the four of us, three of us got tickets, so that was pretty cool.

Weather wise, it was gloomy and stormy, but I think that just bumped up the punchy factor. We were just having a crazy good time, laughing and being our usual selves.

For me, personally, one of the things that helped was that my body was cooperating pretty much all day. Every time I checked my levels I was decent and I've been on a crazy energy spree again the past few days (yeah, I can connect the dots there). My back was a bit iffy, but that seems like such small potatoes these days.

After a pretty bad 24 hours earlier in the week, honestly, I snapped back and have been feeling awesome. Here's hoping this keeps up!!

I'm definitely feeling that summer is quickly behind us, weather or not. Music and theater seasons are starting and my calendar has been filling up quickly. There may be some convening of a certain country mouse and city mouse, but we'll see about that.

No comments: