Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm Flying

No more word on my friend. I've tried to put it out of my mind for the time being. It doesn't do any good to worry. I've been putting out a lot of good thoughts. I even went to church on his birthday. I figure it wouldn't hurt.

Work has been getting back to normal. I'm actually fairly busy, which in that climate is a good thing. You never know. I'm not counting my chickens, but I'm not freaked out, either. It's not exactly the time to be looking for a job. Besides, I really like the people I work with, so why would I want to change that?

I'm headed to the theatre tonight. Big surprise, I know. I've been seeing a surprising number of plays lately vs. musicals. The comps are more abundant. Plus, not a whole lot of musicals open yet this season. I see Billy Elliot in a couple weeks, but that's about all I have planned at this point. I'm doubtful, unless a ticket flies into my hands as I walk by the theatre with absolutely nothing to do, that I'll see A Tale of Two Cities. The book, to me, was the worst of times and the worst of times. Ugh. The only person I know who's seen it hated it, so didn't help its case with me.

Okay, better run to meet my friend M before the show!

I promise a more thorough update soon. It was hairy there for a couple of weeks, but there's some catching up to do!

No comments: