Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle

I really wonder sometimes why people dance around before just saying or doing what they were going to do all along. It only leads to frustration and/or disappointment on the part of the recipient that would have been a much smaller blow (or, in many cases, nonexistent) in the end. The more I think I understand people in general, the less I seem to actually do so.

M landed tickets to Shakespeare in the Park tonight. I'm very excited-- its the 40th anniversary production of Hair. So, despite fighting a bit of a cold, I'm happy to sacrifice a night of rest. The production is supposed to be brilliant. I understand they're talking of potentially touring, so perhaps those outside of NYC will have a chance of seeing it (even if not for free).

I'm sure I'll have far more to write about after the show!

No comments: