Thursday, July 3, 2008

Roller Coaster of...

Okay, not a huge amount of time to post, but here goes the Reader's Digest of it all.

- Monday: We hit the mark on a big deadline at work-- and without working through the weekend to do so! It felt good to get everything in. There's still a lot of work ahead, but for the moment, we exhale.

- Tuesday: Went in for more spinal injections. They're getting to be old hat, but not the worlds worst things (that I reserve for the RF procedures, which hurt like hell). I have the follow-up injections in 2 weeks. I would have been completely fine except that , since it did hurt, I popped a pain pill. Forgetting I also popped one last week for something else. Ooops. Too many too close together and I am sick as a dog. Live and learn. I spent yesterday in bed, but today I have color back in my face and was even eating Mexican food.

- Wednesday-- see above.

- Thursday, today.... Let's just say it was good news all around.

Alrighty, I'm headed out the door. Happy 4th, all!

No comments: