Friday, April 11, 2008

You Outa' Know by Now

The humidity is back-ack-ack-ack... (wooh! two more weeks and I'll be seeing him live!!)

Yesterday it was in the high 70s out! Very bizarre. Today was supposed to be cold, but in my light sweater I was still pretty warm. I'm thinking "cold" really meant "cooler than yesterday". Ah, well. It's all a reminder summer is around the corner. The sun will be good for the little herb garden I've just planted in my kitchen window. (why, yes, I *am* one of those "glass half full" kinds of people... most of the time...)

I'm happy it's Friday. I just walked in the door. I'll put in a bit of a workout, but that's all of the real solid plans I have tonight. I have some winding down to do.

Loose options are: the ability to read a book for longer than a subway ride, a long hot soak post-yoga (damn, should have bought a trashy magazine for the tub - Cosmo is good for two things-- bathtubs and vacations), a good session of Guitar Hero (gotta' build those guitar callouses, right?), order in something tasty, or even just chill out with some good music and watch the rain. I haven't been doing as much tedious work this week (yay), so I haven't listened to my iPod much at all. I got some new stuff I want to listen to.

I hope everyone reading this is having or on their way to having a good weekend. :)

No comments: