Monday, June 2, 2008

Here's to the Ladies Who Lunch

I'm really wishing I'd brought my camera today (new crackberry, while awesome and global, lacks a cam). I'm taking the ferry and views from the pier were beautimous. Thankfully, we've only just begun.

Right on the heels of the Sex and the City premier, I've become one of "those girls". I've gone from the trusty messenger bags to the big shoulder monstrosity. It's actually far more comfy than I'd expected and, more importantly, doesn't cause the "great divide". I even haggled over the price (and won).

I'm also noticing I'm adapting better to the weather. It's still disgusting at high temp/humidity combos, and I'm still forgetful enought to have been caught in a thunderstorm wearing jeans (soaked up to the knee, each leg about 5 lbs heavier), but I'm generally more prepared.

I did see the Sex and the City movie over the weekend, followed by cosmos and a good friend, although I especially missed being able to get together a passel of my fave Bay Area girlies.

And... Only in nyc... The 10am (!!!) Showing was still nearly sold out. Uptown!! Crazy people live here (I include myself, of course).

No comments: